superduperraabmansuperduperraabman

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

ThreeHundredThousand-ther ThreeHundredThousand-ther

twas good

i liked it it was funny keep it coming

yes you can tell and English accnt from a welsh and scottich they dont all have the same accent they all sound diffrent

Lmao all sound the same

Napoleon Toadamite Napoleon Toadamite

oh my god!

well first off there is no orignality to this the word are seriously word for word from the film and i know the voices are from mario and what not but the voice acting sucked i suggest next time you submit make sure its something original... peace!

My Tear for London My Tear for London

In reply to the pricks!

yes this may have been done not to claim positive feedback but rather show respect i'll still say it was a dam good animation with verygood drawings.

Now in response to the pricks who claim not to "care" you would care if it happened near you. With a Posibility your family have died sure thoes in africa are dying but they are not being blown up by bombs. The people that are starving in poverty stricken countries are being fought for. next time have a thought for the people who have lost their family and friends in cruel acts like this tak care wankers!

story of a loser story of a loser

beautiful....

that was great this peice has shown real emotion it was great cant wait to see more stuff by you keep it up

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

I just don't know!

I don't see why so many people idolise this... it isn't exactly that hard to sit down at a computer and record yourself miming to Dragostea Din Tea. Yet people reveiw this like he is a genius he's not anyone could do this!

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

He has done it again

You are a genius... keep up the good work!